Valcom Emergency/Normal Call Switch with Volume Control
|(Model # V-2970)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Valcom Emergency/Normal Call Switch with Volume Control is designed to be used with the V-2924A and V-2925A Intercom Units. Emergency button converts a single button press into the four switch closures required to generate an "Emergency" class of service call. Also provides an "Emergency" call-in signal (4 interrupted momentary closures) when the red button is pressed.
- Use with V-2924A control unit
- Fits a single-gang electrical box
- Brushed stainless steel wall plate
- Black "CALL" button for normal call
- Red "CALL" button for emergency calls
- Built-in volume control