VIP-800 Networked Audio Port
The VIP-800 audio port enables voice access to a single zone of one-way paging over an IP-based LAN/WAN. This will allow page zone expansion anywhere on the network. Extend a paging zone signal across the street or across the nation!
Click here to view Valcom's VIP-800 Networked Paging Zone Extender PDF.
- VoIP Remote Paging Systems; self-amplified and 70 volt
- Expand Valcom Paging via LAN/WAN to new areas or other buildings
- No server required & No dial/auto destination
- Two digit dial plan
- Easy windows based setup
- Background music input
- Contact closure out during page
- 600 Ohm supervised page port
- Can be activated with contact closure during voice input
- Analog Device Line Interface -
- 600 Ohm input impedance
- VOX and contact closure input
- Protocols -
- Voice Algorithm -
- G.711 (64kbits/s)(ulaw)
- Echo suppression by means of DSP
- Electrical Properties -
- Voltage: 24 Vdc
- Current: 250 mA
- Regulatory -
- Analog Output Interface -
- 32 Ohm impedance
- Frequency response: 200 Hz - 3400 Hz
- Relay closure
VoIP Loudspeaker Zone Paging over LAN/WAN
- Using VIP-800 Audio Page Port to interface to Valcom paging loudspeakers and existing 70Volt paging systems
- Using VIP-810 Station port with singly line telephone to provide Call In Intercom, handset communications and paging control
When dedicated wiring is not available or is too expensive, Valcom VoIP products provide LAN/WAN connectivity. The Valcom VIP-800 is used when a new paging system needs to be installed or an existing paging system needs to be expanded or extended. It provides line level audio output and control contact closure when paging. The VIP-810 is used with single line telephones to receive calls from 2-way intercom stations and handsets. It can dial any VoIP paging point(s) in the network for all call or specific group or zone loudspeaker paging.
VoIP Loudspeaker Paging Key Uses & Benefits:
- Connect remote areas using LAN/WAN
- NO PSTN leased line charges
- All call and zoned paging operation
- Page from remote areas using handset station
- Receive calls from intercom stations and handsets
- Network all your remote sound systems for paging
System Design Notes:
Click here to view Valcom's VoIP Loudspeaker Zone Paging over LAN/WAN PDF.
- 1. VIP-810 connected to single line telephone (SLT) providing handset paging and 2-way intercom with remote stations.
- 2. VIP-800 connected to a zone of V-9022 1-way paging speakers and VP-6124 power supply.
- 3. VIP-810 connected to PagePac Station Doorphone providing ccll in to security phone and full 2-way intercom.
- 4. VIP-800 provides audio output and contact closure. Connection to remote amplifier may vary by manufacture and require additional components. Contact Valcom Tech Support for further assistance in determining exact requirements.
- 5. VIP-810 connected to SLT providing intercom capability with other handsets, PagePac Station DoorPhone intercom stations and full handset loudspeaker paging functionality.
Networked Emergency ALL CALL Loudspeaker Paging
- Using VIP-810 Station port with single line telephones and ringdown handsets to provide loudspeaker paging capture and control
- Using VIP-800 Audio Page Port to interface with Page controls and 70 Volt amplifiers to provide facility loudspeaker paging
Valcom VoIP products provide LAN/WAN connectivity for loudspeaker paging during emergency situations. Use your network to integrate all your buildings for facility wide notification and evacuation. Existing paging system(s) can be integrated, providing total emergency override capability to get messages out quickly. The VIP810 is used with single line telephones and handsets. Dial handsets can reach any VIP-800 paging point(s) in the network for all call or specific group loudspeaker paging. No dial handsets can ringdown for ALL CALL operation.
VoIP Networked "Emergency ALL CALL" Evacuation Paging Key Benefits:
- Instantly priority capture all remote building sound systems during crisis situations
- Easy to use "Simply lift the handset to make pages"
- ALL CALL sequence is automatically initiated
- Continues to work even if the servers go down!
- Network ALL your entire facility for emergency
- EVAC without paying PSTN leased line charges!
System Design Notes:
Click here to view Valcom's Networked Emergency ALL CALL Loudspeaker Paging PDF.
- 1. VIP-810 connected to single line telephone (SLT) providing handset paging and 2-way telecom with other phones.
- 2. VIP-810 connected to ringdown handset providing ALL CALL loudspeaker paging override operation.
- 3. VIP-800 provides audio output and contact closure. Connection to remote amplifier may vary by manufacture and require additional components. Contact Valcom Tech Support for further assistance in determining exact requirements.
- 4. VIP-800 connected to Page Control, overrides local paging handset during emergency ALL CALL page activation.
- 5. VIP-800 provides audio output and contact closure. Connection to remote amplifier may vary by manufacture and require additional components. Contact Valcom Tech Support for further assistance in determining exact requirements.
Extending Loudspeaker Paging Signals over LAN/WAN
- Using the VIP-800 Audio Page Port to extend Valcom page controller zones to remote area loudspeakers.
The Page Controller is connected to any PBX or Key System through FXO or Loop Start Trunk Port. Zone 1 and Zone 2 paging zones are On Premise and wired using structured cabling. Zone 3 and Zone 4 need to be extended Off Premise to remote areas using VIP-800s. The audio paging signal is then transported over the network and received by the associated VIP-800 in remote areas. Valcom VoIP adapters plug into the nearest LAN/WAN port in any location, providing the communications path to loudspeaker paging zones. User can access overhead paging from any PBX key telephone set(s) and send voice pages to local zones or those that are remote. Zones may be accessed in groups or facility wide ALL CALL.
Extending Page Controller Signals over LAN/WAN to Remote Buildings Key Benefits:
- Selectively zone page and ALL CALL from any phone
- Install overhead loudspeaker paging in remote areas using you LAN/WAN without running new cabling!
Selectively Zone Page and ALL CALL from any Phone:
- Audio signal is transported across network providing One Way Paging Operation to selected zone(s)
- Network ALL your buildings for paging or extend paging zones to remote business locations without paying PSTN leased line charges!
System Design Notes:
Click here to view Valcom's Extending Loudspeaker Paging Signals over LAN/WAN PDF.
- 1. PBX/FXO or Loop Start Trunk connected to Page Controller, providing Key telephone loudspeaker paging access.
- 2. Page Controller is connected to PBX/FXO Trunk providing PBX key telephone access for key phone voice paging.
- 3. VIP-800 connected to Zone 3 of the Page Controller.
- 4. VIP-800 connected to Zone 4 of the Page Controller.
- 5. VIP-800 programmed to receive Zone 3 voice pages and is used with SlimLine wall speakers and power supply.
- 6. VIP-800 programmed to receive Zone 4 voice pages and is used with Flexhorn speakers and power supply.